I’m trying to figure out what’s next for me…
- On this blog: I still want to figure out what to write about. For me I think “lifestyle blog” is more my style but I’m thinking about my niche. I love food, interior design, DIY, social media and marketing.
- With my career: I’m really happy with where my career is going. I’ve been learning so much at my current job with marketing automation, partnerships and webinars. I love learning so I’m really happy with this experience but I’m also looking towards gaining strengths and building my skills for the career I want. I think I miss school…
- With my side hustle: I’ve been trying to figure out what I want to do for my side hustle. I’ve been freelancing with SMB marketing and social media so if I can make this go somewhere I would love to do that BUT I’ve also been thinking about event planning. I love what I see on Instagram with the event planning space. After doing a lot of the details for my wedding, my sisters gender reveal, her wedding, her baby shower and my nephews first birthday people have told me I should do event planning but I don’t know where to begin and there are so many amazing event planners I feel like I have a lot more growth in this space. We’ll see. I need to just take a leap of faith.
- With my family: when I say my family, I mean my nuclear family – my husband and I. Now that we are married and in our early 30s my biological clock is ticking and my family is starting to get on me about starting a family. My husband and I have been together for so long we just find it normal for it to be just to two of us. I can see us starting a family but we’re not in any rush but my age is starting to make me think otherwise.
- For 2016: we’re nearing the end of the first quarter of the year and there is still so much potential for this year. For the short time this year we’ve been making the most of it but there is still so much to do, see and celebrate. The main focus for us this year I hope will be travel. We both have so many place we want to go, I hope we can make more time for travel in 2016. So far we’ve been exploring locally but I hope we can go further than California and if all goes well internationally. I need to make 2016 my best year yet…I’m focused!
I’m not a fan of not knowing but I’m trying to embrace the possibilities. Lot’s of potential and I can’t wait to see where the year takes us.